Back on my Tumblr game… Emma Appleton photographed by me for Agent Provocateur in London, June 2014
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
— Five things I am trying very hard to accept (via tiredestprincess)
Love you with dark hair girl!
r.i.p fanta head
Fairytales In Magical Photos by Margarita Kareva
Margarita Kareva is a Russia-based photographer who specializes in fantasy art photography. Her dream-like photographs capture pure beauty in a way that few others can. She ads surreal elements to her shots that make the photographs really stand out, combining Photoshop manipulation with real props. In an interview with Rosphoto she states that she finds inspiration for all her photoshoots in fantasy books.
Nella Fragola by Exa Photographie
Post with all photos on my blog: http://nellafragola.blogspot.fr/2014/06/nine-steps-in-town.html
— Unknown (via stevenbong)